Vaccination Clinic Services Wednesday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
and Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.*
* Due to client volume, the line may be stopped at an earlier time.
SEAACA's Veterinary Division monitors and maintains the health of all animals sheltered at the Animal Care Center. When dogs, cats and rabbits are adopted, SEAACA spays and neuters them before they go home or sets an appointment for the adopted animal to be altered at a future date. The altering is included in the adoption fees. New owners are responsible for emergency medical care or after hour veterinarian services after the adoption.
SEAACA Vaccination Clinic & Pet Licensing Information
While we look forward to assisting you, wait times can be one to three hours, occasionally longer. Customers are assisted on a first come, first served basis. The clinic line may close sooner than the posted closure time due to client volume.
Know Before You Go:
- Bring water for you and your pet.
- Umbrellas are great for areas that may not be shaded.
- Be sure your pet has a well-fitting collar or harness and leash.
- Cats must be in proper carrier.
- Remember to bring your pet’s previous vaccination records.
- On warm/hot days, bring something to protect your pet from the hot concrete. (Example: blanket/towel)