SEAACA’s goal is to continue to work toward solutions and resolutions to increase placement and owner-pet retention.
Below you will find resources for all things related to pet care, including help with pet rehoming and ways to prevent unnecessary pet surrender, spay/neuter information, assistance with behavior and training, and veterinary care.
Pet Rehoming Resources:
Spay and Neuter Resources:
- SNPLA (310) 574-5555
- Golden State Humane Society (562) 423-8406
- The Lucy Pet Foundation (855) 499-5829
- Pet Assistance Foundation (562) 336-1030
- Stray Paws Animal Haven (626) 315-6394 (South El Monte Residents Only)
- City of Norwalk - Cat Spay & Neuter Program (Norwalk Residents Only)
- ASPCA (844) 692-7722 (Bell Gardens Residents Only)
- Alley Cat Allies
Behavior and Training Resources:
- Best Friends - Pet Care
- GoodPup - Dog Training
- Alley Cat - How To Live With Cats In Your Neighborhood