SEAACA's Office Team
SEAACA has dedicated employees who provide professional Customer Service in the front office of the Animal Care Center at 9777 Seaaca Street, Downey, CA 90241.
Front Office Customer Service Representatives:
This team assists the public as they access the many services provided at the Care Center including:
- Placing holds on potential adoptable animals
- Processing adoptions
- Assisting the public as they look for missing pets
- Processing requests for Animal Control Officer field service activities
- Accepting animals relinquished by their owners
- Assisting owners whose pet passed away
This team assists the public with calls for service as well as monitors the safety of the Animal Control Officers in the field. They are responsible for:
- Answering phone requests for field services
- Dispatching Animal Control Officers to assist the public and animals
- Maintaining information relative to requests for service
This team is responsible to ensure dogs are licensed in the 14 Cities served by SEAACA. Things to remember about licensing your dog:
- Licensing is one of your dog's calls home if it is lost or stolen.
- A valid SEAACA license is also proof of a current rabies vaccination.
- Some cities required that licenses are purchased at their offices. The Licensing Customer Service Representative can provide the information about your individual city.
- Licensing team member also canvass in neighborhoods.