CATS IN MY COMMUNITY:
SEAACA continues to actively receive those felines who are sick, injured or otherwise suffering. SEAACA, consistent with majority of animal care and control providers in the region and across the country, is not receiving those who are healthy (including non-friendly, previously referred to as “feral” cats).
This feline intake modification was implemented in March of 2020 after careful consideration and review of recommendations from a variety of sources relevant to the animal care and control industry.
“Orphaned” means you have not seen the mother with her kittens for 3 hours or more and the kittens are abandoned and are no longer being cared for. If that is the case your intervention is needed. Call SEAACA at (562)803-3301 to schedule an appointment to pick up a no-cost Kitten Care Kit*. The kits are composed of, a kitten warmer, a can of powdered formula, bottles, a kitten care guide, gel supplements, a small fleece blanket, and information on SEAACA’s spay/neuter Big Meow Program.
Helpful Kitten Care And Information Videos:
- Alley Cat Kitten Care
- Alley Cat Progression
- Alley Cat How To Live With Cats In Your Neighborhood
- Best Friends Kitten Care
- Best Friends - Bottle Feeding Kittens
- Foster Weight - Growth Chart
- Kitten Lady Kitten Care Webinars 1-3:
- Kitten Lady Webinar 4
- Kitten Lady Supplies
- Kitten Lady Orphaned Kittens (English / Spanish)
- Kitten Lady Kitten Care
- Maddie’s Fund Orphaned Kitten Care
- ASPCA Make Community Cats Better Neighbors
Rehome Your Kittens With These Helpful Resources:
Spay & Neuter Resources:
- CAMP (310) 574-5555
- Golden State Humane Society (562) 423-8406
- The Lucy Pet Foundation (855) 499-5829
- Pet Assistance Foundation (562) 336-1030
- Stray Paws Animal Haven (626) 315-6394 (South El Monte Residents Only)
- City of Norwalk - Cat Spay & Neuter Program (Norwalk Residents Only)
- ASPCA (844) 692-7722 (Bell Gardens Residents Only)
- Alley Cat Allies
- SEAACA's Big Meow Program
Is The Cat/Kitten Sick And/Or Injured?
Contact us at (562) 803-3301
*Kitten Care Kits are available to those who live within the cities of Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Buena Park, Downey, Lakewood, La Palma, Montebello, Norwalk, Paramount, Pico Rivera, Santa Fe Springs, South El Monte, South Gate and Vernon. Kitten Care Kits are available while supplies last.